top of page
LEARN HOW TO BREW A BELGIAN BEER
Saturday 22nd September 10am - 6pm
The brewers at Mescan will be using their pilot brewhouse to teach you how to make a real Belgian beer from raw materials. Being fun and informative, the course will cover the windy road from sourcing materials to packaging the finished beer.
Follow up support available. Lunch, full notes, Mescan T-shirt and “Smile on your Face” included.
LEARN HOW TO DRINK BEER LIKE A REAL (WO)MAN
Sunday 23rd of September 10am - 6pm
• Learn how to taste, analyse and appreciate beer
• Develop your sensory analysis by identifying key flavour components
• Discover the major beers styles and what defines them, emphasis on Belgian styles • Identify off flavours
• Learn how to describe and judge a beer
• 30 BEERS TO TASTE & ENJOY!
bottom of page