LEARN HOW TO BREW A BELGIAN BEER
Saturday 22nd September 10am - 6pm
The brewers at Mescan will be using their pilot brewhouse to teach you how to make a real Belgian beer from raw materials. Being fun and informative, the course will cover the windy road from sourcing materials to packaging the finished beer.
Follow up support available. Lunch, full notes, Mescan T-shirt and “Smile on your Face” included.
LEARN HOW TO DRINK BEER LIKE A REAL (WO)MAN
Sunday 23rd of September 10am - 6pm
• Learn how to taste, analyse and appreciate beer
• Develop your sensory analysis by identifying key flavour components
• Discover the major beers styles and what defines them, emphasis on Belgian styles • Identify off flavours
• Learn how to describe and judge a beer
• 30 BEERS TO TASTE & ENJOY!
ONLINE ORDERS FOR DELIVERY & CLICK & COLLECT
Hi folks, the day is nearly upon us!
⭐ We will ship orders placed from the 21st of December through the website on the 29th of December.
⭐ CLICK & COLLECT for Local Collection : Place orders by noon on Wednesday 22nd for pick up at the Brewery OR collection from us in the Mill Street Car Park (beside the bus shelter) on Christmas Eve, from 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
Thank you 🎅
The brewery will be closed on Christmas Eve🎄🎄🎄
Thank you everyone for your custom and support, without which we could not have survived 2021! ⭐